School is reopening soon. In other words, it's time to work hard. I don't know if I can put the words into action.

It's almost the same for everyone! Friends and I all share the common thinking. Using the computer will definitely be in our first choice rather than studying. Just keep on pushing the studying time again and again until it's Sunday night. And the next day, I will have to go to school already.

Is it the same for you? I prefer studying on school days rather than weekends. Weekends are normally more of a relaxing period to me.


There are so many subjects that I am taking. English, Chinese, E-maths, A-maths, Combined Science (Physics and chemistry), Combined Humanities (Social studies and Literature), Food & Nutrition.

7 subjects. If I really want to calculate the exact number of subjects, it's supposed to be 9. Take combined science as 2 subjects, because they are two different subjects! Same goes to combined humanities.



Pros:
  • Can afford to give 2 subjects up because I want to go to polytechnic.
  • Have 2 subjects as backup if one of the subjects I am intending to use for my entry is fucked up.
  • Safer for me.

Cons:
  • Need to be extra hardworking.
  • Much more studying time are taken up.
  • Unable to focus on subject due to too many subjects.

    I talked to HuiLi about some of my thoughts on blogging. And I have come to a conclusion that I should blog about my private life. It's even juicier, no?

    What's the point of blogging "Topics" post which takes a few brain cells away from me for thinking.

    I can't even recall what happened in the past when I am thirty, forty, fifty, sixty years old. Blog which keeps all my thoughts and feelings are totally priceless.


    And when I write about stuffs on my private live, people will start questioning me. People will be more wary of me so that their names or deeds won't appear in my blog. People will be offended.


    But now, I really really truly truly, thinks, WHO. FUCKING. CARE.

    I am leaving the school soon too what. More haters and enemies in school will push me even further to study hard for 'o' levels.

    Lesser chances to hang out with them = more time to study.
    Competition for better results than them to prove that I am smarter = better results.


    I shall flood myself with Korean dramas everyday at home. Stay away from people.



    Just watch it, you will be addicted! A super short drama which are good for people like me (chiong finish in one day)! Only 4 episodes! It's fucking touching.

    I cried from episode 3 to 4.