I fucking hate it when people look into my computer screen from behind, beside, on top, bottom, or any where else!

I just don't like people peeping at what I am doing.

So annoying when I feel that someone is intruding MY privacy. I have EVERY right to have this privacy okay!

Don't you guys have the same feeling too?

Teach you all one smart way. When people look into my screen, I will just PURPOSELY open a new tab and just let it stay there until the person look away.

(Shit, now you guys know my trick, next time you all turn back again.)


Or you just create a wallpaper that says, "Fuck off, don't peep at my screen. _l_". So whenever people peep at it, you just click the "Show Desktop" icon. HAHAHAHA! GREAT, I AM GOING TO CREATE THIS WALLPAPER!


Okay, created!


You can now go and save it and set it as your wallpaper. Fyi, the box on the left are for icons.



The best part is, when people uses your computer, THEY FREAKING CLICK SHOW HISTORY.

-.-llllllllllllllllllllllll to the max.


What is fucking wrong with your brain. (If you feel offended, your brain might be signaling to you that you are someone like that too. If so, please change for GOD'S sake)




************************



Oh ya! I dream of this funny dream! Eh, dream of this funny dream? Sounds a bit weird, okay never mind.

I was walking at this very dark lane at some isolated place with C.Ethan, S.Dion and some other friends who I have forgotten. (Had this dream quite some time back.)

I was quite afraid of the lane as it was fucking dark. And we have no choice but to cross it. S.Dion had me piggyback and C.Ethan was very far away from us.

I borrowed my auntie's ic to smuggle in one ulu club. Then when I was at somewhere nearby the club, I took out the ic.

THE BEST PART WAS THAT:

THE I/C NAME WAS MAS SELAMAR. Yes. Not typo error. Mas selamar instead of Mas selemat.

I was laughing like mad telling Dion that how will the bouncer be so fucking stupid to know that I am not Mas selamar! In my dream, I take Mas selamar as mas selamat.

And the bouncer didn't really check our faces. Just copied down the i/c number and we went in.




And... I woke up.

Hahaha! I had this dream as I was studying social studies that night.