AH! SERIOUSLY.
My mum has a very smelly smell. I hate it whenever she goes out of the room and take a puff. Can you imagine I have been enduring this stupid shit from a few years ago when she moved in to my room.
You will get it if you experience it. Stop having the thoughts like,
"aiya, nvm one la. also ur mum."
"why are you so mean to your mum?"
and continue...
You WILL NEVER understand me if you do not put yourself in my shoes. Having to endure the dangerous smell is not an easy thing. What's more, more than 10 times a day
IN MY ROOM.
I
used to have everything by myself.
Now, I blame myself for not treasuring the past. Ya, this post will mainly revolves around how evil my mum is.
Eh? I just realized that my previous post is also about my mum. I think you guys can understand how bad is she already right? Alright. Enough. Contented.
:DI am fucking fed up with some of my friends. I don't know why is it happening over and over again. Having a appointment made with each other for weeks, and on that day, something
WILL happen and the appointment will be made to waste.
They don't even know how much I value it. Since the appointment was made earlier on, I
EVEN pushed away my granny birthday celebration. She is already seventy plus or eighty plus.
AND MY DAY IS WASTED AT HOME. I SWEAR TO GOD, I WILL DO THIS TO THOSE PEOPLE.
I will not ever ever put the appointment with them in priority and just give them a last minute message. "Oh, sorry. I can't make it.", "I have no money", "I have something urgent to attend to.".
I hope, at least, after reading it, you would feel the guilt.
On the other hand, there are also friends who will throw you aside for others. Nothing much to elaborate on this. This is life. I have to face it even if it happened so many times.