It might be the song and the blog that makes me feel very angst now. I always thought that life will be easy and I had never really think about what will happen when I am older. I know it might seems early for this, but, aren't you worried?
Will you be able to get in the correct path and live your life to the fullest? Treasuring those people around you before they leave for the other world? Most of the times, I just take people for granted. It's hard for me to imagine people leaving the world. I have never faced any close kins passing away up til now. And that's the reason why I have not attended a single funeral.
That excludes my paternal grandfather, as he passed away when I was one year old? I don't even have a slight glimpse of memory with him. And I don't know if I had attended his funeral.
I really don't know how will I be able to face someone leaving the world. It's too scary. Why do they leave when they are old? Why is there a life span for human? Why do white hair grows only when you are old? Why does your skin starts to crumple when you are in your 60s?
The more possessive you are, the faster the person leaves. And when that person leaves, you will feel even more devastated.
Come to think of it, I have always been very possessive towards my good friends. Though it might be a bad thing, I believe that what really matter is the process. Isn't it? Whether they leave you or not in the future, at least you have the good memories of being together. Joking around, shopping around, talking around and studying around.
As time past by, everyone changes. Friends start to change, even for myself, when I feel that little bit of insecurity, I would start to ponder about the character of my friend. I would then come out with many questions overnight. And the questions just accumulate more and more... No doubt, eventually, I decided to leave them. I have left one of my best friend who is there for me when I am down 2 years back. Right now, the good memories of us together are still in my brain. That goes the saying, "The ending point does not matter, what matters is the journey."
What will my future be? What will the path lead to?