"臭朋友最好是飞得越远越好, 我爱怎样就怎样. 那些喜欢搬弄是非和爱传我跟你之间的话, 我真心诚意的的祝福你不会有事"
To keep someone by your side does not mean that you pour out all the secrets between you and your friends. Cause once you break the trust, it's never that easy to rebuild it up again. And you will find your friends not sharing any secrets with you anymore.
Ya. You can read this and complain to your darling, disah. I write what I want, NOT WHAT YOU WANT. The best thing is, save this link or whatever to make sure that you can complain it to him. Because, I strongly believe that, within one day, this will get into the ears of disah.
p/s p/s: If you feel that I am talking about you, then your heart is probably telling you that you have done it. And you know what? You
don't have to stop telling him or her or them the secrets you had with your friends. Because they will never tell you a secret anymore. Ain't that sad?
p/s p/s p/s: It think it's pretty disappointing and disgusting when people don't even feel
the very bit of apologetic when they are in the wrong and they can still find some lame excuses to cover up for their wrong doings.
Big?
No. Big is way to small to describe your mouth.