Although this is some stupid email which I often receive, it's the first one that really made me go "WOW!"
Each time I miss you, a star falls down from the sky. So, if you looked
up at the sky and found it dark with no stars, it is your entire fault.
You made me miss you too much! There are still
so many things I want to do in my life and I have no wish to do it alone.
Now we are building warm bonds between us in letters and I have to tell
you so much about myself, my life, my dreams. Perhaps the paths of our
lives will lead us on the same journey together. It is my
belief that we share many common points of view about life. What I think
that all we must be patient and tolerate and not to expect too much from
others. The most important thing for me is to care for each other. It is
not normal for people to be alone. Do you think the same? God made us a
man and a woman and He intends for the male and female to be together in
life. Tomorrow will be the new day. Every day is something special.
The day must start well. The mood in which we start a day is all
important. What is my mood? It will affect the others. Each morning
sees some tasks begin. Each evening sees it close. Something attempted,
something is done. But one never notices what has done, one can only see
what remains to be done.