Photobucket

To begin with, the day did not start off well. There is supposed to be maths extra lesson this morning. I woke up at 8am to prepare for the 9.30am lesson.

And when I reached the library, I saw 2 friends. I greeted them excitedly as there will be people to accompany me before the teacher comes. (Don't want to be alone in school, it's really lonely since it's a holiday.)


Me: "Eh? Why the teacher still haven't come?"

X: "The lesson is canceled."

Me: "W.T.F... Why didn't anyone inform me?"


I was feeling really angry as X told me that he had told some of my friends. And the great part is, NO ONE BOTHER to inform me.

Fine, enough of that crap. I've seen your colors.


Still being very calm, I went up to the office and look for my maths teacher. Told her that I was not informed, and hence she have to make her way down to the library to teach me! Haha!

She said, "Huh... :("


YEAH. WHAT A GREAT TEACHER.

Of course she came down in the end. She is really very biased towards our class. Telling us that she will not be free today before school closes, and when she came down to teach me, after an hour, her other maths class came down for her extra lesson!


IT'S ALWAYS LIKE THAT.


TELL ME WHICH TEACHER IS FAIR IN OUR SCHOOL EXCEPT MRS PEREIRA!

It's really a bless to have such an encouraging teacher in the last lap of my race. I've got to thank her for her encouragement and teaching. From an average student, I had changed to getting among the top few for each Physics test and exam!

During June holidays or before June holidays, I even got top in my sec 5 cohord. I was really very happy at that point in time, it feels like I am flying. (Okay, over exaggerating.)


The last repeated set of numbers will be on 12.12.12

I wonder will I be able to make it in time to get married on that day? Because after that year, there will no longer be any 3 repeated numbers in the millennium that I will be living! (Of course, not including the next millennium la, you think you can live so long meh?)


I will be 20 years old by then.

No. I don't want to get tied down so early.



To all my friends, (5N1 and best friend especially):

Photobucket