
Okay, about my school life today. I can see that my results are improving for most of the subjects. Not going to say how much is it, in case someone accuse me of being proud.
I think a step before you, HEH HEH! Come and find things to shoot me la.
It feels like a torture for me to go to school. Alright, not really torture. But I just hate it when I see people that I had quarreled with.
You get it? When you have quarreled with someone, you will find that the person's face and voice are really fucking irritating. A single word from their mouth can destroy your day. And a glimpse of their face will irrigate your eating appetite.
That might be the reason why I have not been going down for recess for more than a week. Even if I am very hungry, I will tell myself to control. Do not let hunger overcome me.
But, it's good in a way too!
1st: I can save lots of money. $70/week
2nd: I can use recess time for studying, which I have been doing.
and lastly, only my BEST friend knows. Tell me you are touched because you are the only one who knows it.
p/s: Friends: Don't come to me asking what is it. Save it.
Actually I am quite happy that I have quarreled with a few friends. This way, I will spend more time on studying rather than talking and wasting my time.
I must always tell myself, "The main reason for Walter to go to school is to study, not wasting precious time!".
p/s: Don't even bother patching up as friends. Cocky face.