I AM SO FUCKING PISSED OFF WITH SOMEONE. IT IS NOT THE FIRST TIME THAT IT HAD EVER HAPPEN.


NO. I WILL NOT DELETE THIS POST.

AND EVEN IF YOU KNOW THAT I AM TALKING ABOUT YOU, I DON'T OWE YOU AN APOLOGY!

I really don't think that we can be back to how we were. There are many people who told me about you, but, I don't even care. I even tried to persuade them not to hate you, because I know you truly well. But after today, I finally know what they meant.

I think I will join their clan.


AND if you never ever feel that people around you are starting to dislike you for your attitude, you ought to do something. Okay. Maybe you will say that, you like how the way your attitude IS (present). But come on, you think you will be love by everyone like that past? Sadly, no.

(You just caused an ulcer in my mouth. Fuck it!)


I AM MORE ANGRY NOW.


LUCKILY I am not the only one who hates you.



This post is never ever enough to vent all my anger and tell you how much I am starting to hate you. Fuck off.