I can't upload any photos on blogger now. And I am very lazy to go and refresh again or use photobucket. Anyway, the photo that I wanted to upload is just a boring photo. And I don't know what am I talking now. Because I feel like the world has gone to bed, except me.
And it feels terribly funny typing my thoughts into the computer who don't even understand what I am trying to say. Thoughts flow in one after another.
And I am typing non-stop for this. I wonder how long can this boring post be.
OKAY. ENOUGH.
My teacher messaged me today telling me that she is upset as someone did not turned up for her lesson. She even asked me do I know who the person was?
I said, "a-friend-name".
And she replied, "you."
Laugh out loud! I didn't even know that there will a lesson going on today! So, it's not entirely my fault. Guess I would have to do some catch up then.
But, it's alright. I have been completing my task everyday and following my study timetable schedules. Quite happy with that. Thinking of scanning it to my computer and save it for memory sake before discarding it away.
Even thinking of blogging it out, but I don't want to share my time-table with others leh! :x
Ya.
I.
AM.
SELFISH.
.
.
.
.
.
Read my blog title.