Photobucket



Okay, I was tweeting about this yesterday. And I find that I have to tweet like 20 or 30 tweets to finish saying what I want to say.

It's damn heartbreaking when I heard the news that a primary 2 school girl from my primary school was knocked down by a vehicle. Her maid survived, but she died after 2 hours.




Mindy is described as 'creative, intelligent and humble' by her teachers and classmates, who have been making cards for her family.


I saw the maid in pain while I was on my way to school in bus! Didn't see the small girl
at all., I thought the maid was the only one who was involved in the accident. Though she is not related to me, I still feel the sadness.

She is just a primary four school girl, experiencing the joys that WE could never have again in school. (I believe that my readers are above primary 6, haha!) She ought to experience the things that we are going through now 5 or 6 years later.

But, her fragile live was just taken away easily.

Read the article below. If you are human enough, you should have feel the sadness for her.


"NINE-YEAR-OLD Mindy Neo was so excited about returning to school after the one-week break that she slept early just so she could wake up feeling fresh the next morning.

But the girl, who would have been 10 next month, never made it to class on Monday after an accident involving a van while she was crossing Buangkok Drive at about 6.45am.

The Primary 4 prefect at Punggol Primary School was flung about 20m on impact and died in hospital two hours later.

The 24-year-old Indonesian maid who was with Mindy at the time was injured and is now warded in Changi Hospital with head and back injuries.

The accident is believed to have occurred when the red van turned right from from Punggol Road into Buangkok Drive. Mindy and her maid were using the pedestrian crossing at the time, although it is not clear if the traffic lights were in their favor at the time.

Mindy's parents were distraught yesterday and her father, Mr Neo Hwee Choon, 43, was in tears when he spoke to reporters before her wake yesterday morning.

Just last month, father and daughter composed a song - 'Teachers' Day Love Song' - on a piano he bought her recently.

Mindy went on to record the tune onto CDs and presented them to her teachers on Teachers' Day. Mindy's death was also a blow to her principal, teachers and classmates, who described her as 'creative, intelligent and humble'.

Police have arrested the 63-year-old van driver on suspicion of causing death through a rash or negligent act, offenses which could see him jailed for a maximum sentence of five years and fined."


Source: Here

Fuck la! Stupid driver who caused an innocent primary school girl die just like that only get this punishment?

Then you will see many people going around knocking people down (to death) and just get these punishment. Where is justice?


This really made me realized how fragile our life can be. I can be gone after this post, like meeting up with any accidents. You never know what happens later, yes, no?


The only thing we can do now, is to pray that she leave peacefully and be reincarnated to a good and rich family.