Today marks the end of the holiday. I am quite contented with what I had done over the holidays. The motivation has arrived.
During the holidays, I spent most of my time studying rather than going out. In fact, I did not meet any friends outside. Like calling them out for movies and stuffs like that.
Besides going to have dinner with my dad, going for dinner at temple, and going to pray for temple. I didn't go out for the whole of last week (including saturday and sunday- started studying at that point of time already).
Things I have completed:
- E-maths Paper 1 prelim papers for 10 schools
- E-maths paper 2 prelim papers for 3 schools
- A-maths Paper 1 and paper 2 prelim papers for 7 schools
- 1 social studies source based question
- 2 food and nutrition essays
- 1 English composition
- 3 Chinese composition
- 1 English comprehension (Passage A only)
- CRT 4 (>80 questions)
- Chemistry notes up to chapter 3
- Re-read 3/4 of my literature book
It's really not easy completing this task, at least, for me. This one year must not be wasted. I don't want to get in to a course I don't like.
Never knew I could do this much. Studying for more than 6 hours everyday, completing my tasks.
There's more to come...
Approximate 5 more weeks left. It's really FUCKING scary. I can do it!
"If you think you can, you can. And if you think you can't, you're right."