I did my study-timetable that could last me for 3 weeks with every assignment stated clearly. All the way to the end of o levels, I wouldn't have the time to go out.
My first schedule of the day starts at 8am. And guess what, I was 2 hours late this morning. And I didn't have the time to complete another a-maths paper 1.
To sum up, I did F&N unit 11 notes, Teckwhye e-maths paper 1 and paper 2 today.
I feel extremely guilty for waking up late and not completing the following today:
1) Memorise Globalisation Essay
2) A-maths paper 1
These two were supposed to be completed by today too! Shit. My sleep had messed up my entire 3 weeks timetable.
Okay. Not that serious actually.
Just that I wouldn't have time to do the work that I missed, as my timetable consists of 3 weeks worth of work planned out hourly from 8am to 8pm! No slot for me to push both of them in.
:(Maybe, I should complete at least one more a-maths paper later before heading to bed.
And guess what. To prevent history from happening again, I AM GOING TO SET ALARM CLOCK.
7.30am EVERYDAY!I can do it! :)