I had a small primary school gathering yesterday. Though it's quite sudden, a last minute thing (informed everyone to meet at a place by 1 hour), 6 of us turned up.
I only saw the message after my paper, and were only left with 30 minutes to get there. Excitedly, I rushed home and iron my clothes, and BOOMZ, I went out. Okay, not funny.
We were always playing ice-and-water, block catching, catching and so many more games in a clique of more than 10 people. It was really fun.
To primary school friends, "Hey! We should organize a reminiscing day for us to play block-catching okay!".




Settled down in Swensen's to have our primary school gathering dinner and trisha's bf came to join us. Off to Shi En's house for some games. Had many fun and laughter playing the games, Cheat and Indian Poker.
The forfeit was really...
Me >
Pole DanceTrisha >
Bite bf buttock and getting slapped in the armpitGabriel >
Ate mooncake, getting poker card from your forehead to your mouth but failed, Acted cute from 1 to 3Shi En >
Kissed TrishaBernard >
Getting licked by dog but failedBao Jun >
Kissed dog for 3 timesWei Tat (Trisha's bf) >
Have a center parting hair for one round, ate mooncakeShared with them a video that a fucker made for me too. They were laughing like crazy when they saw it, and gave many suggestions to get back.
All of us went home at 10pm. Yeap, that's all folks. Not going to post the video of our forfeit.