Funny. It's always boredom that makes me feel like blogging. Who gives a shit about blogging anyway. Everyone is using twitter now!

I am alone in the room listening to hardcore music and rotting away.

I don't know what I am typing about.

Whatever comes into my brain, I just type it.

Perhaps, it is the o level stress that had made me this way. Though I am unable to meet up with friends, at least I could feel their presence, supporting me silently. Haha!

Sister Serena has always been very encouraging, calling and messaging me to work hard. Other friends who have asked me out these few weeks, I am really sorry that I am not able to meet up with you guys as much as I want to!

While watching a show just now, I came to realized one thing.

Whether you smile and feel happy or sulk and blame on everything, you still lead on with your life. Why not smile and feel happy when o level's is next week!? :)

Okay, sound rather sarcastic, but it's true.

I shall feel happy when I can still do my maths paper. I have been concentrating on both amaths and emaths hoping to get distinctions for both the subjects. Of course, the other subjects are being planned out too. Not to worry.


Anyway, I just find my school teaching system really atrocious. What's wrong with him employing only a handful of English and Maths teachers who would want to teach graduating students.

Even when I went back to school this week, there have been many encounters of unhappiness. People who are not supposed to turn up, turn up too. Alright, I am not being selfish.

But, if you have already seen the teacher in the slots allocated, why come for extras one which will affect the students who are supposed to see the teacher in that particular slots.

It's not about selfishness and whatever shit you are coming out with now, it's about sparing a thought for others who are ALSO GOING TAKING THE SAME EXAM AS YOU NEXT WEEK.

Dammit, I had only managed to ask 4 questions in that 2 and a half hour. Sometimes, I just feel so frustrated that I feel like "throwing tantrum like a small boy". Okay, disgusting. I meant, just leave the library and head back home.

There are really tons of questions needed to be asked man. Shit, how am I going to handle those questions....


LUCKILY, I found some help. Not going to reveal anything, because, YOU GUYS WOULD WANT TO COME WITH ME TOO. Don't message me and tell me you want to tag along. "Shringz!"

Anyway, shringz is a new word in ris dictionary other than boomz. It has the opposite meaning of boomz.

Like replace fuck with shringz!


"YOUR SHRINGZ PENIS TOTALLY SHRINK!" How cool is that? Haha!


Here's the video.




Enough of ranting. Bye!