Do you know how sad am I for not blogging regularly? Alright, shall stop acting angst before you start to hate me. What's more, I don't blog for you guys, but rather for myself. Haha! Self-centered blogger!

Genting trip in less than 11 hours! However, I am not as excited as the past already! People who are following me on twitter would know why.

Things get tired after some time. Hah! Never let a guy get tired of you by constantly appearing in front of him.

Anyway, I went to Henderson waves with bff on Christmas Eve! She INSISTED, LET ME REPEAT IT FOR THE SECOND TIME, INSISTED, to go there and take photos. I wanted to go to Botanic garden as there are swans over there! And what? Henderson waves is made up of loads and loads of dull brown boring woods.

We went to Far East Plaza to get our things first! Friendship band for SWC, my 2 new hand accessories (down there! Those on my wrists except for my red watch.)



Photobucket


By the way, I was on the phone with Serena. Not trying to act some moronic faggot. Oh ya, we went down to Cynthia's stall @FEP fleamarket! Her sister and friends were managing the stalls while she celebrate the eve with me! :D:D:D:D:D:D

It's great celebrating these special days with your BFF! At least, it would be great memories. Rather than going with your boyfriend or girlfriend, and after a few years, you guys break up, "Oh, I spent it with that horrible jerk!".

Hahahahahahahahahahaha!


Photobucket


Holding the sandwiches meant for our picnic at Henderson Waves! It's really nice! Go get it at Orchard Ion B4! Forgotten what's the shop name, but it's just located beside Royce Chocolate!

Photobucket

Ya. Still on the phone.

We went to Vivomart to get more stuffs for picnic. (Cynthia's sushi and drinks!)

The most exciting part was waiting for our bus!! Remember the auntie I blogged about? Ya, it's the auntie who stopped in the middle of the road for us (@Henderson Waves post)!

I don't think she remembers us. It's quite hilarious.

"Do you remember us?"

*looking at me* "Oh oh oh!! You carried the girl beside you right!" -.-

Like, duhhhhhhhhhhhh. How can I carry her?! Haha! Just kidding if you get my joke. Otherwise, too bad!

Poor Cynthia got her LV bag stained with stupid tori-q sauce. Her clothes and everything. Just her luck! I gave her my precious tissue lor! It's actually her's as the tissue was from Tori-q and I didn't buy anything. But there were 2 pieces what!

So, it's only fair if each one of us get one piece because there are no tissue providers at Henderson waves. Having picnic will definitely dirty our hands ma! + the toilet is so so so far away!

Photobucket

I was trying to shuffle my hair before taking photos. But she caught this. Yeap, it's natural stunt.


Photobucket

Lips were red and hideous.

Photobucket

I got to stress that the photos taken that night were ALL horrible. I used up all my bull strengths to photoshop (adjust) the color! Otherwise, it's as dark as a black background. Even my lousy E71 camera can do a better job! Hahahaha!

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

Except for the one on top, the rest is as good as my phone's camera.

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

*kiss peach tea*

Photobucket


Delicious sandwiches! I don't know why the hell did she take out her $10. Basically, we just take anything we can find there to pose for pictures! Haha! Guess she must have searched her bag for that!

Photobucket

Don't snatch my cheezels away from me!

Photobucket

Yeah! Another type of korean shoes!

Photobucket


Photobucket

I will use my teeth to bite you if you snatch my cheezels away.

Photobucket

Thirsty after a 10 minutes walk to Henderson waves! Hey, it's slopes everywhere alright! Shut up if you have not been there before. Sweating like mad.

Photobucket



What is the time! Sharon Dion is still not here!?! She was having dinner in her in-laws house. She did find us aftermath.

Photobucket

I think I totally look like some cartoon character! Fake face. Without any photoshop help for this photo ah! Not even colors!

Photobucket

I was mesmerized by the stars! There were too many! I think I saw some shooting stars, but not very sure if it is. Cause it's quite giddy turning your head 90 degrees upwards. Might be some side effects. Haha! But, anyhow, I still made a quiet wish just in case it is really a shooting star!

Photobucket

SWC reunited!

Photobucket

Cynthia is biting my pocket while jumping! LOL!

Photobucket

More than 10 shots just for this perfect shot of me crossing legs! Sorry jason, I had to sacrifice your unglam photo for this. Not my choice either. Haha!

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

Friendship band! TO THE TWO OF YOU, DON'T TAKE THIS OUT. HEAR THAT CYNTHIA?


Alright, I think this is enough to make up for the lack of post recently. Come back for the next post!


Genting post!