It's the first time in my life I was late for work! God dammit!
*read my previous post before continuing*
It might be the lack of sleep that caused my brain to mis-function. I even set an alarm and record it in my phone that work starts at 10am! But somehow, I thought I typed it wrongly and I was supposed to report work at 10.30am. Then, I left my house only at 10am.
Coincidentally, I saw C. Ethan and Chen lilian at the mrt station.
I messaged my boss in the train "Sorry, I will be late. Got the timing mixed up."
She replied "Come in the noon then."
I replied "I am at Serangoon station already."
She replied "I think you come in the noon."
I replied "But I am already on the train already."
Then I just heck care and made my way to my work place! Nearly typed out my work place! Hahaha!
She dismissed me at 5pm when it's supposed to be 6pm. Alright, maybe she is unhappy with my performance or whatever. Anyone has any job to introduce? Pay above $7 please!
Meanwhile, I shall stick to my job first.
On my way back, I was so tired that I slept in the train. WTF DAMN PAISEH, SOMEONE SAW ME ON THE TRAIN.
Luckily, she did not see me sleeping.
I am pretty sure it's back this time round.