I HAD THE GREATEST DREAMS OF ALL.


NO, NOT WET DREAMS.


There was this very pretty bird (not parrot), who was injured, and coincidentally, I found it underneath my block! I brought it back home to cure it.

It was kept in a plastic bag with mini roots and nest. The next day, it was recovered. The surprising thing was it did not fly away from the window! The plastic bag was located just on the window btw.

It flew to me instead. And there was this instinct that taught me how to carry a bird. Call for it, let it's claw grabbed your fingers tightly, then sayang it like a baby!

It looks totally like the one tc, d and sd caught in school!

Okay, the bird can even speak like a parrot. Omg, not kidding bout' that.


I remembered it speak on demand "Ah ma", "Wan An"

Hahahaha! And I read another pet touching story. Shall post it up tonight!