Hey hey! I know I have not been blogging regularly. My bad! Blame it on my manager for draining all my energy out!

I have been actively working for the past 2 months.

Now, I realized that I have so so so many photos that is still in my computer!


But I will be quitting my job on the 29th January! So I will have more time to blog! Gonna take a break first before beginning on another job.

Anyway, here's the posts I will be doing after 29th January:

1) Genting post (Still so many parts omg)
2) Colleagues post (Kbox, Camwhoring etc.)
3) Crab outing post
4) New haircut post (This is definitely gonna be interesting.)
5) My courses

Yeah, these tasks alone will take up 3 days.


Anyway, I am working at B4 Nippon-ya. After much consideration, I have decided to disclose this. Don't really care now, but do say hi to me if you pop by alright! :D


p/s: Keep coming back for these posts alright! I might publish it earlier, who knows? What if I have nothing to do on my off days. Hehe!