I can say that my hardwork paid off. Alright, but not very well. Though I expected the aggregate score that I would get, I didn't expect the grades to be in this order.


This is my results:

English B4
E-maths A2
A-maths A2
Combined Humanities B4
Combined Science B4
Chinese B3
Food & Nutrition B3

I was pretty upset over my E-maths and English. The good news is, I actually got a B4 for combined science. The best that I ever got for my combined science was C6.

Yea, combined. Not just purely physics or anything.

Let's just hope that we could get in to the course that we want.

Just a side note, if you did not score too well this time round, please don't be too upset. Things will get better for you guys. Perhaps, you would really learn a lesson this time round and be better the next time?

:D


Just want to let @cynkickasses and @sharondion know that I will always be there for you no matter which route you take. Cheer up!