I slept at 11pm and woke up at around 5am the next day with all my favorite dramas uploaded into my itouch! Like 2 dramas and one movie to keep me awake on the bus. Yes. I was awake all the way from SG to Genting.

Alone, I went down to 401 and get carrot cake to eat! I don't want chilli in the morning, but no choice, the person mistook my order.

After that, I waited for oppa and mei to come and fetch me. LATE LATE LATE. I left home at 5.30am leh! Crazy one!

Everyone was sleepy. Especially mei, look at her photos later and you will know why! Haha! Our first stop was at some immigration place. Got our fingers scanned, and off to the second immigration place.



THAT ONE WAS THE SEX.

There were 3 buses all together, I think. We faster rushed to the queue to avoid any delay of time. Who knows, after 5 minutes of queuing, the person told us that we have to get the travel card. Oppa went to look for the officer to get it, and we queue all the way from the entrance to the counter! Urgh! Like 15 minutes queue!?

Photobucket

While I was queuing with mei outside, these 2 fellows were happily waiting there.

I even wonder if we could get through a not.


Photobucket

Here's me in the queue!

Photobucket

And mei in the queue!

Photobucket

And us in the queue!



The whole bus waited for us as we were the first bus to reach there. But we queue behind other buses.


After which, we proceed to the next stop in Malaysia. We didn't get anything to eat, just slack there and wait for the bus to leave.




Photobucket

Look at our affectionate legs.

Photobucket

Look at mei eyes! Hahaha! Zoom in now!


Photobucket


Photobucket

Here is our bus!

Photobucket

Oppa insisted on not zooming in, here's for you Oppa.

Photobucket


Photobucket

Vampires on the loose.

Photobucket

Back in the bus!

Photobucket

We were located at the upper deck by the way.

Photobucket

Since there were only two seats together, and 2 separate seats, I chose to sit with mei. However, on the journey back, it's their turn. Fair and square.

Photobucket


Photobucket

UGLY UGLY I DONT CARE.

Photobucket

heeeeee :D

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

I brought this bag alone. It's from Shi En! As in, she lend it to me. Quite convenient to use it as it is a large bag. I threw everything inside! Limited edition one okay! Don't pray pray!

Photobucket

Afraid that the bag got lost, hence holding it tightly to myself.


Photobucket


After 6 hours of sitting, disturbing mei, and eating snacks, we finally reached Genting! It was cold!

Photobucket


Photobucket


And I got to go prepare for work already! My mum is bringing me out for breakfast at 12pm. But, I don't give a damn. Shall meet her there at 12.30pm!

Will make about 6 to 10 parts of Genting trip! Get ready to see all the 600 photos! :P