Photobucket

This guy is just trying to act chio.

Photobucket

Left our valuables at the safe box and off to Outdoor theme park. Scary...

Photobucket

We were checking out the rides from the window here. It looks scary to me!

Rusydi Oppa forced me to take their signature ride, "Flying Coaster"



It's not as scary as expected though. While waiting for the ride to take off, I was having stupid thoughts, like will I fall off and die. All that crap.

Walter: "Cynthia, it's so fucking scary. You still say it's not scary!"
Cynthia: "I regretted le!!! :'("

But, after it took off, Cynthia was having orgasm. "Shiok dao!!!"

Crazy, I was closing my eyes throughout the whole ride! Lol! Do you know how high it goes. Omg, never in my life, have I take such a ride!

After which, we went to take rolling coaster!



UNEXPECTED! I THOUGHT IT WOULD BE SOME KIDDY RIDE, CAUSE WE CAN'T SEE HOW IS IT LIKE FROM THE QUEUE! Many people were blocking the queue. Upon reaching the head of the queue, I really felt like exiting.

Even grandma went to take this ride leh! So how can it be so scary! TOTALLY NO SENSE OF SECURE! Luckily, darling rusydi was there. Lol!



The corkscrew that Oppa wanted to psyco me to take it. Look at how fucking high. It's at the corner of the highland some more! Managed to persuade him to let me escape from this ride!

My gawd.. What if I fall off.

Anyway, I spent like 30 minutes walking around alone. Due to insufficient cash, I walked back alone to the hotel to take some cash. LONG JOURNEY.

Took my money and managed to meet them just in time. Really zoon leh! Cause when I went back to the ride, they just finished it! And I managed to catch them fly!

Anyway, I made friend with an Indian there. Damn hilarious. Lied to him that I am from Korea.

"Why your country people so white?" Lol!

Funney! He even asked me what is the most popular phone in Korea. I replied him with LG! Haha! And lied to him that there is no blackberry in Korea, only have Blueberry! LOL!

Anyway, we managed to meet him the second time, and he proved to us that he is from India via his name card. Woah! Executive manager leh!

He took a photo of mei and me, and I took a photo of him. Haha! Told him that I am Jiyong, and mei is Lee Hyori!

Anyway, we headed back to hotel to get some sleep as mei was having bad gastric.

I bought an ice-cream and tricked the person!

I took out the same flavor thrice and he have to tell me the flavor thrice! Damn hilarious!

Photobucket

The "restaurant" where we were having our dinner. To my surprise, the food here are very expensive! VERY~

Just one plate of rice with meat and vegetables cost me close to $20. WTF is this?

Photobucket

$20 for a plate like this? STUPID MUCH?

Photobucket


Photobucket

"Hand accessories", Hahahaha!

Photobucket

Can you find Oppa here?

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

My precious dog Jiyong! Mei bought it for me!

Photobucket

It's definitely very attention grabbing! I just on Jiyong and walked around the shopping mall. Everyone was looking at us, but I'm fine with it since no one knows us there. Haha!

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

Yeah! I love magenta face! zzzzzzz

Photobucket


Photobucket

"Sit!"

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


After bowling, we went to the washroom. And guess what?

There was a person who thought that I was crazy. As I needed to pee, I left my dog on the basin carefully as the basin was wet. He gave me a weird look. Lol!