Jan 26, 2010
Part 6
Way too many photos. But heck, I just want all the photos to be posted on my blog. If you are having thoughts like, "Ee.. Boring photos..", PRESS. THE. CROSS. BUTTON. NOW.
It's really irritating that people don't appreciate your effort in sharing photos.
Okay, enough of that. Enjoy
:)
Oh ya! This will be the last part of Genting trip already!!
HEAVILY PHOTOSHOPPED SKIN. WHEN WILL IT BE THIS FUCKING SMOOTH.
From this photo onwards, the color would be slightly weird due to camera settings. I managed to edit colors for some of the photos only. Those yellow-ish photos are not photoshopped.
The photos below are not photoshopped. See the diff?
Anyway, Noona bought a new dog for me since the one mei bought was spoilt. Haha!
THISS MANYYYY PEOPLE WAITING FOR THEIR BUS!
My god, what is the guy behind her doing?
Anyway, on the way back, I saw 2 roosters on the grass beside Malaysia expressway! WTF?
I AM SO HAPPY NOW BECAUSE I NO LONGER FEEL THAT I OWE BLOGGER SOMETHING. HAHA!
5:08 PM |
0 comments
2010 Resolutions:
Manage my finance well
Build up to 60kg
Acne free
Stay in contact with bff
Be more outgoing