Continuing from my previous post, here's us after stepping out of the "interchange". We went to collect queue number first, which is LONG ENOUGH TO LET US FUCKING WAIT FOR AN HOUR.


Photobucket

Me with Shi En's

limited edition

colorful

attention seeking


bag.

Photobucket


Photobucket

7153. Go buy 4D if you've run out of numbers!

Photobucket

Crazy fans waiting for Lee Hyori!

Photobucket

OMG, THIS IS SO HILARIOUS. She totally have that er.. When people are controlling either their anger or shit, this is the posture they make before they flare up. Get it?

If you know what I'm talking about, you would be laughing now.

Photobucket


Photobucket

We waited at this area instead. There's clouds and it's cooling which Oppa loves it. I censored away some obscene parts. Please don't focus there. That was his belly button and underwear.

Photobucket


Er hemm.. Look's dirty ah your face, thinking of what! I know! okay k, shhhh..


.
.
.
.


Photobucket

Er hem.. :P

Photobucket

The hotel we were staying in!

Photobucket


Photobucket

Trying to hug lee hyori.

Photobucket

We only managed to check in at about 4pm. TYVM LONG QUEUE.

Photobucket

Bags of 4 tourists, I brought one along!

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

Oppa and me looked very "Behind-the-scene", looking so differently from ready-to-shoot-photos! Hahahahaha! Noona is all ready!

Photobucket


Photobucket

Trying to take video. Oh ya! I just remembered that I have not upload the videos taken there!

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

Stupid face

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

Stupid face again.

Photobucket

My disco stick with heavily photoshopped face. Yeahh!


When will it be like that!!