Anyway, this is the last post for Day 1. 122 photos, I can die explaining every single one of them. So pardon me if this post gets a little boring.

Before heading to our rooms, I bought a strawberry drink from Cameron Highland! Heard from Oppa that all they have there are strawberries and tea. The drink is not bad..

We checked in at 4pm.


Noona socks smell totally fill the entire room, giving us a taste of Hong Kong. (If you don't get the joke, it's 香港脚.)


Photobucket

Took many photos and videos (will post it tomorrow alright!) while waiting for the stupid superior to come and fix the god damn safe box. WAITED FOR 10 MINUTES but apparently, NO ONE came.

We could only use the safe box in the other room. Oh ya! I have not mentioned this yet. We booked two rooms, but ended up using one room only.

The girls wanted us so badly. :(

We took the pillows and everything from the other room to our sleeping room. Sad that we chose the wrong room. The other room have a safe box that is working and larger shower room. Since we've already unpacked out stuffs, we decided to stay in that lousier room then.

Lazy to pack up. The environment, furnishing, customer service and quality of room totally shocked me! Remember my previous post made before going to Genting?

It's all fake siolllllll. Or maybe that's the old information. My bad.

Photobucket


Photobucket


I can totally feel that "tomorrow" will be my dooms day as they were persistent in bringing me to take the thrilling rides in the Themepark. But, it turned out alright I guess. Will blog more about it in day 2 alright.

Photobucket

Surprise? :D

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

I LOVE THIS PHOTO SO MUCH! The angle and everything were just so right. I was thinking of what to write in my notepad (which I am referring to whenever I blog). I didn't pose for this photo alright. Very candid and chio!


Wah, can't stand it. Really like this so much.

People, save this as your wallpaper.

Photobucket

On the way to KFC imitation.

Photobucket


I TOTALLY DIDN'T KNOW THAT I WALKED PAST THIS PERSON. Scary..


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

Waiting for the food to be served by Oppa and me.

Photobucket

My camera lanyard!

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

Stealing a spoonful of curry chicken from oppa!

Photobucket

Yucky fish and chips. They should name it fish and CHEAP. NOT NICE AT ALL.

Photobucket

Chicken Nuggets, yumm..

Photobucket

See it for yourself.

Photobucket


Photobucket

Strawberry chocolate fondue. This is also very sucky. I totally have the very seductive eyelook here!

Photobucket

Happy kids!

Photobucket


After that, we went to believe it or not. It's an exhibition with lots and lots of
"Do you know?" stuffs. It was indeed very boring and not as interesting as what mei described.

Photobucket

Caught a girl peeing.

Photobucket

How true. Luckiest chair in the world. Better be it.

Photobucket

Mei competing with world's largest hand.

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

Why wouldn't it fall?

Photobucket

I WILL FIGHT IT OUT TIL THE END!

Photobucket

With my little finger, I can make it balance!

Photobucket

Look at my curves. Opposite "C".

Photobucket

Yeah! Fat fat mei!

Photobucket

How good will it be if her legs are this skinny.

Photobucket


Photobucket

WOO, 2 BALLS.

Photobucket

The size every girl wants secretly.

Photobucket

Give me a break, I'm tired. The exhibitions really tired me out. BORING STUFFS.

Photobucket

World's tallest ccb man.

Photobucket


Photobucket

Grab it.

Photobucket

Can't even reach his height when I jump!

Photobucket

This is supposed to be a illusion where I looked bigger than noona. But I guess, this failed.

Photobucket


Photobucket

One of the exhibitions there. Better close our eyes when doing this. We stood there, wait for flash, flashed, walked away. Our shadows will remain on the screen!

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

Exiting via this moving door with Oppa squeezing.

We proceeded to Haunted house after that.

There's this stupid group of nehneh who rushed to take the tram up, and insisted on switching seats with me and mei as we were sitting in the first row.

Fine. We went to the last row.

After alighting, we were supposed to tour the haunted house. And guess what. This time round, THEY FUCKING ROLLED UP LIKE A BALL AND INSISTED ON STANDING BEHIND US. Without having any choice, I have to take the lead.

God damn it.

I was the first personnnnnnnnnn leading a group of people. How exciting. -.-

Mei was such a nuisance for clinging on me throughout the whole journey. Near the last part, I shook her off and ran away to scare those nehneh! KARMA. Selfish jerks. Stupid nehneh, I hate you. I hate your friends. I hate your family.

Photobucket

Yeah! Bought 2 stuffs there! One leopard prints shades and brown grandpa geeky spectacles! Black is so outdated now.

Photobucket


Went back to our rooms.

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

Writing my little story again. Don't look at my perky butts.

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

THUMBS UP FOR THIS PHOTO. Confirm 1st place if he were to compete in a seductive pose contest on a bed.

So we went out again to grab some food and take photos.

Every photo starting from below will be very different. See if you could guess the correct answer. Notice the difference carefully! It's quite obvious.

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

Me looking very tired. Past my bed time!

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

ACT GAY AND EMO AGAIN.

Photobucket


Photobucket

Your mouth can be bigger than that.

Photobucket

Quarrel again.

Photobucket

Cheese macaroni!

Photobucket

1/4 chicken!

Photobucket

Some smelly pasta.

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

Releasing his urine.

Photobucket

I FORGOTTEN THAT THERE'S A UNCLE BEHIND ME PEEING. Saw this only when we left the place! Lol! Yeah, that's how guys pee in those cubicles if you don't know.

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

OUR HOTEL.

Photobucket

Balancing on one fine wire.

Photobucket

Chio.

Photobucket

Chio.

Photobucket


Photobucket

With darling oppa.

Photobucket

Oh ya, by the way, the photos are all meant to be like that. It's not the camera's fault. Pretty misty over there at night.

Photobucket


Photobucket

I am T.O.P.

Pearlyn will know this for sure, laugh, laugh. Comment if you see this.

Photobucket


Photobucket

Can you believe it. I took this ride! Turn and turn and turn.

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

What will you be focusing on. For me, it's the auntie with hot pink tights. Look very bimbotic, especially her posture!

Photobucket

Anyway, the difference between these photos and those photos (okay, what the hell am I talking) is that ALL OF US WERE WEARING SPECTACLES!

Photobucket

Brushing my teeth before sleeping. They totally made a lot of noise at night, resulting me in sleeping and waking up for umpteen of times. Oh ya, they even threw me alone in the room and went out to eat.

okay la, because I was tired.

I SWEAR THAT I SLEPT SO WELL WHEN THEY STEPPED OUT OF THE ROOM.


Photobucket


Goodnight! Have you brush your teeth? This post took me 4 hours to complete it. Editing uploading and blogging. Urgh!